- We do not charge candidates for recruitment and we dissociate ourselves from any entity defrauding candidates. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Senior Financial Analyst at Oracle
Posted on: 12 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Oracle
With more than 380,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems. Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center–from servers and storage, to database and middleware, through applications.
As a member of Oracle GBF Finance organization, you will drive key cross functional business practices. You will be able to:
- Provide value added business support to help business achieve top line and bottom line growth
- Supply constant and real-time financial information to business partners on revenue streams, operating expenses, headcount and key business drivers through close collaboration with the Global Financial Information Centre (GFIC)
- Drive quarter end close and P&L management
- Represent Finance in periodical Business reviews with particular emphasis on improving financial performance.
- Take (co-)ownership and responsibility for Business decisions and execution
- Drive the annual budget process alongside Sales Management, providing guidance on appropriate levels of growth in terms of revenue and margin
- Participate in Forecast process, including forecast calls, pipeline/large deal reviews, provide early warning analysis, and assess potential risk/upside
- Manage the compensation planning process for the Sales org, including GTM discussions, annual quota reviews, and bonus pool structure design
- Develop, recommend, and implement financial policies, practices, and process changes
- Review and approve recommendations for financial planning and control
- Liaise between Business and other internal groups (e.g. Rev Rec, Deal Management, Legal, Credit and Collection, Source to Settle, Tax, HR) to provide guidance and interpretation of Oracle policies
- Involve in Compliance reviews and Risk assessment
Personal and Interpersonal Competencies
- Ability to analyze situations and make recommendations to solve issues or improve process
- Strong communicator. Express and articulates key elements of ideas or concepts (both written and verbal) in a logical, descriptive, and comprehensible manner across the organization.
- Interacts internally and externally with executive management negotiation of difficult matters to influence policy and support business growth.
- Ability to strategically engage internal and external customers and partners at senior level
- Competency in business process design and systems usage
- Promotes an open flow of information so all concerned are well informed
- Takes initiative to achieve value added results, within the scope of responsibility
- Technical aptitude, ability to quickly learn new systems and procedures
- Ability to work well in a fast paced and changing environment
- Relevant experience in enterprise software or hardware industry.
- · Knowledge of industry, Africa market and ability to articulate industry patterns and trends.
- Handle ambiguous and challenging ad hoc requests and deliver high quality analysis to enable decision making
- Experience in working with multi-cultural and remote contacts
Minimum 10 years relevant experience in Finance
Detailed Description and Job Requirements:
- Serves as a financial advisor and business partner in managing the activities of the financial staff. This role will require the candidate to be conversant with the dynamics of the Africa market and be able to engage customers up to C level externally as needed.
- Ensures that global business processes and practices are followed in providing accurate financial analysis in support of Oracle’s business to facilitate decision making and future business strategies. Manages a professional staff.
- As a member of Oracle’s Finance organization, you will drive key cross functional business practices such as management of the budget and forecasting processes. You will prepare, administer, and direct the control of the budget. Review and approve recommendations for financial planning and control. Monitor divisions and subsidiaries adherence to budgets. Develop, implement, and integrate financial practices across multiple organizations and locations. Develop, recommend, and implement financial policies, practices, and process changes.
- Functional expertise and broad company knowledge. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Serves as process owner; ability to identify cross-functional issues. Demonstrated leadership skills. A minimum of 10 years relevant senior experience in Finance is a must.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Oracle career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about OracleSimilar Jobs
- Senior Software Engineer at Influx
- Business Intelligence Developer at Expertflow
- Operations Assistant at Paytech Limited
- Job Vacancies at Ebits Online Ltd
- Head of East & Southern Africa Sales at BitPesa
- Senior Analyst - Business Analytics at MODE - Mobile Decisioning Holdings Ltd
- Sales and Marketing Manager at Agile Business Solutions Limited
- Regional Business Development Manager at Information Technologies Solutions & Services (ITSS)