If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The vision of Victoria Kids Care was born in 2005 when the founder identified a need of children less than 4 years needing a place of quality care, away from home. Victoria an experienced childcare provider for more than 8 years developed a passion to recreate what she had learned through experience and studying early childhood development.
Victoria Kids Care provides the very best in educational child care, with programs for infants and Toddlers. But unlike traditional daycare, at Victoria Kids Care we provide a strong curriculum in a safe, stimulating environment to create meaningful experiences for your child every day.
Kindergarten teaching focuses on introducing basic subjects such as Number-work, Language, Creative and Environmental. The Teacher will also encourage social skills and student participation. The teacher will be responsible for pupils between the ages of 4-6 years.
This Position reports to: Centers Managing Director
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Plan a program that helps each student achieve learning objectives and curriculum goals.
- Prepare lesson materials and resources for the term.
- Select and use instructional methods and materials appropriate to the students and learning activities.
- Utilize games, music, books, art, technology and other resources to teach basic skills and foster student development.
- Adapt standard teaching methods to meet different student needs and interests.
- Create a positive and appropriate classroom environment that is conducive to learning.
- Establish and effect rules for acceptable behavior & follow up on approved disciplinary interventions.
- Instruct children on personal hygiene practices and self-care.
- Encourage cooperative social behavior through games and activities
- Observe, evaluate and record children's social and academic progress
- Provide constructive feedback to parents and administration through Parent-teacher Conferences etc.
- Prepare and distribute written reports.
- Plan and order classroom equipment and supplies
- Ensure equipment and facilities are clean and safe.
- Collaborate with other staff members to promote the general health of the school.
- Perform all required administrative duties including attending staff meetings etc.
- Uphold the school code of conduct and all school policies, rules and procedures in a supportive and positive manner
- 4-5 years teaching work Experience.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Development required, Bachelors Degree in Early childhood Preferred.
- Valid First Aid and CPR certificate.
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Communication skills
- Planning and organizing
- Problem-solving skills
- Judgment and creativity
- Adaptability and flexibility
Method of Application
If you meet the above qualifications, send you application to email@example.com