Kasha is a fast growing startup ecommerce company in East Africa focused on women’s health and personal care, selling products such as menstrual care, contraceptives, HIV self-tests, soaps, lotions, baby diapers, and beauty products. Kasha’s ecommerce is highly accessible across the region and customers can order via website, app, USSD (basic mobile phone, no internet), call center or social media. On top of the consumer business, Kasha’s business includes market insight, analytics and service offerings to global manufacturers of FMCG, Pharma and Beauty products with the aim of helping them drive their revenue and market penetration.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future organizational needs through the development, engagement and motivation.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Diploma in Human resource with 2 yrs experience
Method of Application
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us via health@Kasha.co