- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Tours Consultant Intern at Janta Kenya
Posted on: 14 February, 2019
Deadline: 18 February, 2019
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
Our Client in the Travel &Tours industry is urgently seeking to recruit to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
- Develop custom made travel packages upon client’s request.
- Respond to customers queries, supply information and advice clients on appropriate travel destination
- Converse with customer to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Compute cost of travel and accommodations.
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by various travel carriers.
- Provide customer with brochures and publications containing travel information, such as local customs, points of interest, or foreign country regulations.
- Carry out analysis of the competition and current market trends.
- Achieving sales target by lead follow ups, and up selling to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Tourism Management.
- Minimum of 6 Months experience in tours and travel industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Method of Application
If qualified kindly send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “Tour Consultant intern” on the subject line by 18TH February 2019.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Sales And Marketing Specialist at Sowbic Tours & Safaris
- Tours and Travel Assistant Agent at Tukio Safaris
- Travel Designer at Travel In Style
- Relocation Assistant Internship at ABC EXPAT LTD