- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019. Get Started »
Tours Consultant Intern at Janta Kenya
Posted on: 14 February, 2019
Deadline: 18 February, 2019
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our Client in the Travel &Tours industry is urgently seeking to recruit to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
- Develop custom made travel packages upon client’s request.
- Respond to customers queries, supply information and advice clients on appropriate travel destination
- Converse with customer to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Compute cost of travel and accommodations.
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by various travel carriers.
- Provide customer with brochures and publications containing travel information, such as local customs, points of interest, or foreign country regulations.
- Carry out analysis of the competition and current market trends.
- Achieving sales target by lead follow ups, and up selling to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Tourism Management.
- Minimum of 6 Months experience in tours and travel industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Method of Application
If qualified kindly send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “Tour Consultant intern” on the subject line by 18TH February 2019.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Customer Care Representative at Palbina travel ltd
- Business Development Executive at Palbina travel ltd
- Job Opportunities at Palbina Travel Ltd
- Job Opportunities at ABC EXPAT