- We do not charge candidates for recruitment and we dissociate ourselves from any entity defrauding candidates. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Client Service Executive at Nielsen Holdings PLC
Posted on: 14 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Nielsen Holdings PLC
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
RMS - 32994
This is a challenging and exciting role which involves maintaining a Client Service mindset in understanding the needs and issues of stakeholders, analyze data, share meaningful and valuable insights, present and report data to clients.
Key Accountabilities For This Role Include
- Deliver analyses, charts and reports that are clear, concise and meaningful to clients. Engage effectively with multiple clients at a time, to ensure that deliverables meet/exceed expectations of timeliness and quality.
- Assist in sales-related activities in conjunction with the Manager, in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations.
- Communicate client needs to appropriate team members.
- Ensure client service deliverables are aligned with the regional client service standards.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date knowledge on research techniques and applications.
- Integrate multiple data sources to answer business issues.
- Perform quality checks on all reports for alignment , accuracy and correctness.
- Ensure standard operating procedures within area of responsibility are observed.
- Successful candidates can look forward to a comprehensive training program.
To Be Successful In This Role, You Must
- Demonstrate numerical confidence and the ability to translate numbers/data into insights and recommendations.
- Have strong attention to detail in order to perform work accurately and effectively.
- Be able to analyse data and summarise it into a story.
- Have a commercial mindset and be focused on understanding the needs of clients and how to meet them.
- Possess excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Be good at building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent presentation skills.
- University degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Statistics or a related field;
- Passionate in market intelligence, research analysis or FMCG industry is an advantage;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English;
- Highly competent in MS Excel and PowerPoint (pivot tables, functions, charts);
- Aptitude for numbers and meticulous;
- Resourceful problem-solving and collaborative team player;
- Experience in solution and process automation by leveraging technology;
- Client-oriented with good people skills; you will interact with a diverse group of clients;
- Able to prioritise a varied workload, to manage concurrent deadlines while maintaining accuracy.
- Good presentation and analytical capability.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nielsen Holdings PLC career website on jobs.nielsen.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nielsen Holdings PLCSimilar Jobs
- Presales Manager at Kaspersky Lab
- Regional Head Central East and West Africa at Vodafone
- Research Scientist at IBM
- Data Analytics lead at Ona
- Quality Engineering Manager at GitLab Inc.
- Customer Success Executive at Eclectics International Ltd
- Director of Accounting at Andela
- Senior Software Engineer at Influx