- We do not charge candidates for recruitment and we dissociate ourselves from any entity defrauding candidates. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Assistant at Rama Homes
Posted on: 12 March, 2019
Deadline: 20 March, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Rama Homes Limited
Rama Homes Limited is a fully registered dynamic real estate company actively involved in the identification and development of property. We conduct feasibility analysis to determine the viability of each specific project and negotiate the acquisition of profitable projects on behalf of our clients/partners.
We are looking to fill the position of a Personal Assistant who is highly motivated and self-driven individual to fill the position. The Personal Assistant will offer personalized secretarial and administrative functions in a well-organized and timely manner. The PA will work on a one-to-one basis on a broad range of tasks.
- Understands and communicates the company’s mission and objectives.
- Devising/maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- checking and advising on admin items such as insurance, bank matters and other admin
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Liaising with accounts department for the efficient report of figures
- Dealing with statutory bodies and reporting on such Key Skills:
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, coworkers, and general public
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other computer packages.
- Possess self-motivational skills in order to achieve goals without close supervision
- Strong organizational skills with good time management and planning skills
- Must be able to handle multiple duties in a fast-paced environment
- Manages with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes the culture, values and mission of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, /PR/Communication or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the same capacity in a busy organization.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistance/ administrator.
- A good command of English language
- A discrete and confidential person
- A person who is able to multi task.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CV ONLY to email@example.com. On or before 20th February 2019.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Rama Homes LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Homes Universal LTD
- Communications and Social Media Coordinator at Homes Universal LTD
- Intern at JLL
- Sales Representatives at HF Group
- Human Resource and Administration Manager at Homes Universal
- Sales Representative at Nordic Apartments
- Job Openings at Moko Home and Living