- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Internship at Corporate Staffing Services Ltd
Posted on: 12 March, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Corporate Staffing
Our client is a European financial institution with branches in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda focusing on online micro lending. They seek to offer paid internships in Kenya to university graduates lasting for 6 months with consideration for permanent employment for the top performers.
Salary: Monthly Stipend
Contract Type: 6 months with possible extension
- Bachelor’s degree
- Computer literate
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to multitask as needed
- Personality to quickly build rapport and build relationships.
- Comfort in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment.
- Quick learner, critical thinker and analytical
- Good problem-solving skills.
The successful Interns will be required to provide:
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Copy of PIN certificate
- National Identity Card (ID) or copy of Passport
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please submit your CV only to email@example.com
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Corporate StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at Dry Associates Limited Investment
- Treasury Accountant at Lipa Later
- E T Consultant (Knowledge Management) at World Bank
- Independent Financial Advisors at CIC Life
- Assistant Manager, Data Center and Networks at SBM Bank (Kenya)
- Chief Regional Financial Management Coordinator at African Development Bank
- Job Vacancies at Centum Investment Company Plc
- Structured Trade Transactor at Citi