If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Sagemcom is a leading European group on the high added-value communicating terminals market (set top boxes, internet boxes, electricity meters, etc.) that is headquartered in France. Group turnover totals €1.8 billion, the headcount of 4,200 employees works in more than 40 countries, of which about 30% in France, and the group has been profitable since it was created. Sagemcom designs, manufactures and ships more than 22 million terminals worldwide every year..
In a context of development and growth of his activity, Sagemcom is looking for a Roll Out manager Civil Works. Under the Managing Director, you will be a key actor in solar station construction and sites construction.
- Your main missions will be organized as follows:
- Organize and coordinate work.
- Manage rollout
- Handle work orders and compensation
- Participate in sourcing activities
- Participate in tender phase
- Introduce new products and methods
- Acceptance procedures
- Plan and follow-up of quality assurance
- Manage workforce
- Network Roll-Out Service Delivery Process.
- Interface to Project and Customers as well as other functions e.g. Local Distribution, Sourcing, neighboring function involved in the rollout.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Civil work Experience in Kenya
- 5 years of experience in the work area of responsibility.
- Typical experience from working as a Site Engineer, Installer, Civil Works construction, Civil Work design, Turn-key rollout incl. Site Acquisition etc.
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sagemcom career website on www.sagemcom.com to apply