If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client is a faith based Non-Governmental Organization operating charitable healthcare programs worldwide.
They seek to hire a born-again Financial Manager who will be tasked with monitoring and improving the financial management, optimizing the weighted average capital, and advising management on the best risk-adjusted return, by managing donors, stakeholders to attain operational efficiencies.
Industry: FMCG, Manufacturing
Gross Salary: 80k
Our client is one of the largest manufacturer and distributors of assorted beverages.
They seek to hire an experienced assistant warehouse manager who will be tasked with supervising warehouse checkers and invoicing clerk.
- Oversee end to end warehouse processes i.e. receiving, put away, warehousing, stock controls, dispatch and distribution.
- Ensure compliance to warehouse safety and housekeeping standards.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Plan and facilitate inventory management, demand planning and ensure sufficient stocks are maintained
- Monitor supplies’ cycle, track goods and services to ensure delivery to specifications and standards
- Provide work plans, route plans, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results for the warehouse and logistics team.
- Build and manage a network of third-party service providers including transportation, warehousing, and input suppliers.
- Coordinate with finance and audit for stock taking & stock reconciliation, manage stock control and reconcile with the system.
- Regular layout review and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Develop and implement an integrated logistics strategy monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and warehousing of goods.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in purchasing and supplies management
- Minimum 5 years of experience with at least 1 year in FMCG
- Basic understanding of warehousing, principles and procedures.
- Experience in stock control and dispatch planning.
- CIPs is an added advantage.
- Very good communication and organization skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- High energy and enthusiasm
Method of Application
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Financial Manager) to email@example.com before 20th March 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted.