- We do not charge candidates for recruitment and we dissociate ourselves from any entity defrauding candidates. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
B2B Sales Executive at Temple Point Resort
Posted on: 15 March, 2019
Deadline: 15 March, 2019
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Temple Point Resort
Temple Point Resort is growing out of being a Hotel or a holiday we are becoming a way of life. Our breathtaking premium location on the shore of the Indian Ocean and the Kenyan national treasure of Mida Creek is naturally granting us a special uniqueness. However, our dedication and forward thinking vision is making us exceptional.
- Receiving, handling and converting enquiries for meetings, events and groups into sales.
- Planning events in conjunction with clients.
- Presenting and selling available and suitable event options to assigned clients with the highest possible standard.
- Liaise with prospect customers by email, telephone and site inspections.
- Arrange and carry out hotel show rounds.
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events.
- Negotiate space, dates and rates to obtain booking goal while focusing on shoulder and off-season business.
- Identify need periods and undertake comprehensive program of sales activity to secure new and adhoc business minimizing the impact of low activity periods.
- Assist in development and solicitation of banquet and event package plans and aimed at conference business and encourage repeat business.
- Attend trade and travel shows for various markets in order to promote the hotels B2B business.
- Actively manage business bookings, record denials, make network referrals.
- Make commercial decisions to maximize MICE income on a daily basis.
- Continue professional development through educational offering made via industry trade groups and educational institutions.
- Must encourage repeat business through excellent customer service and inquiry handling.
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs.
- Ensure online meeting partner websites are regularly updated and managed including photos, descriptions, and promotions.
- Each month review the next 6 months availability to highlight high or low demand dates and take steps to minimize the risk of any shortfall or overbooking.
- Ensuring all inquiries are recorded accurately.
- Helping the hotel to identify new avenues of business and bring in more banquet events to the hotel.
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of sales, department and budgetary reports as and when required.
- Other duties and tasks assigned by management within scope of the job.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Temple Point Resort career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Temple Point ResortSimilar Jobs
- Food & Beverage Manager at Fahari Gardens Hotel
- Executive Chef at Simba Corporation
- Business Development Executive at Impala Club Kenya
- Finance and Administration Manager at Impala Club Kenya
- Financial Controller at Capital Club East Africa
- Facilities Supervisor at Impala Club
- Franchised Executive Chef at Marriott
- Lady in Red at Villa Rosa Kempinski