- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019. Get Started »
B2B Sales Executive at Temple Point Resort
Posted on: 15 March, 2019
Deadline: 15 March, 2019
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Temple Point Resort
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Temple Point Resort is growing out of being a Hotel or a holiday we are becoming a way of life. Our breathtaking premium location on the shore of the Indian Ocean and the Kenyan national treasure of Mida Creek is naturally granting us a special uniqueness. However, our dedication and forward thinking vision is making us exceptional.
- Receiving, handling and converting enquiries for meetings, events and groups into sales.
- Planning events in conjunction with clients.
- Presenting and selling available and suitable event options to assigned clients with the highest possible standard.
- Liaise with prospect customers by email, telephone and site inspections.
- Arrange and carry out hotel show rounds.
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events.
- Negotiate space, dates and rates to obtain booking goal while focusing on shoulder and off-season business.
- Identify need periods and undertake comprehensive program of sales activity to secure new and adhoc business minimizing the impact of low activity periods.
- Assist in development and solicitation of banquet and event package plans and aimed at conference business and encourage repeat business.
- Attend trade and travel shows for various markets in order to promote the hotels B2B business.
- Actively manage business bookings, record denials, make network referrals.
- Make commercial decisions to maximize MICE income on a daily basis.
- Continue professional development through educational offering made via industry trade groups and educational institutions.
- Must encourage repeat business through excellent customer service and inquiry handling.
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs.
- Ensure online meeting partner websites are regularly updated and managed including photos, descriptions, and promotions.
- Each month review the next 6 months availability to highlight high or low demand dates and take steps to minimize the risk of any shortfall or overbooking.
- Ensuring all inquiries are recorded accurately.
- Helping the hotel to identify new avenues of business and bring in more banquet events to the hotel.
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of sales, department and budgetary reports as and when required.
- Other duties and tasks assigned by management within scope of the job.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Temple Point Resort career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Temple Point ResortSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Villa Rosa Kempinski
- Banquet Sales Executive at Executive Residency by Best Western,
- Jr Sous Chef at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
- Latest Jobs at Kempinski Hotels
- Job Vacancies at Kempinski Hotel
- Area Manager at Regus
- Stores Clerk at Aurum Consult
- Accountant at Nairobi Transit Hotel