If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client, a startup digital marketing agency, is looking for a qualified digital marketing specialist to join their team. You will lead their own and clients' marketing efforts using new media and digital tools.
If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts, social media, search engines and blogs, this position is for you. You will work with different clients and internal teams to coordinate marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
Ultimately, you should be able to help organizations achieve improved revenue from online sources.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals and devise strategies to generate online traffic.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. websites, social media pages, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain strong online company voice through social media
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- design website banners and assist with web visuals
- Communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Contribute to company and clients' blogs and manage e-communications
- Assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Manage contacts database and assist with lead generation activities
- Negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Qualifications in Marketing, Digital media or other relevant field
- Qualifications and experience in web design or animation is a plus.
Method of Application
Please send up-to-date CV and cover letter indicating expected monthly salary, to firstname.lastname@example.org.