Nivi was launched in 2016 with a vision to become the most trusted source of information about women's health and well-being. Nivi’s mission is to help every person take control of their health! We are a passionate mission-driven team. We have started with family planning and are expanding rapidly into sexual health, maternal health, and nutrition.
About the role:
Nivi is looking for a Partner Success Lead, Kenya to drive Nivi’s business development and support paying partners to realize the maximum growth and value from the platform in Kenya. The role will work closely with Nivi’s Kenya and global teams to identify and close new partner relationships, manage existing relationships, build scalable strategies and tools to support implementation of outreach campaigns, and ensure overall partner satisfaction.
The metrics of success for this role will focus on:
- Partner-led Nivi user growth (# new users coming from partner campaigns)
- Partner satisfaction (qualitative feedback & continued Nivi use)
- New business (# Nivi subscriptions)
Partnership responsibilities will include:
- Managing partner relationships and ensure satisfaction with Nivi products and processes.
- Supporting partners to design and implement outreach campaigns that promote askNivi while identify best practices and creating scalable tools to support partner success.
- Working with Nivi’s marketing team to identify, test, and scale partner-led growth strategies.
- Teaching partners how to use Nivi’s Analytics Dashboard and helping partners derive insights that demonstrates impact and/or can inform programmatic decision-making.
- Contributing towards business development targets by identifying, generating, and pitching new business with NGOs and private sector clients.
- Communicating Nivi product updates and successes to Nivi’s partners.
- Providing feedback into Nivi’s global processes and create strategies and tools that can be applied globally.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Representing Nivi at East Africa and (potentially) global events.
- Monitoring policy and legal changes to ensure Nivi is operating within Kenya’s tech and health regulatory environment.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 7 - 10 years of experience with project management, building and managing partner relationships, and grassroots campaigns in Kenya and/or East Africa.
- Experience managing relationships with NGOs and private sector clients and partners.
- Passion for market-driven approaches to social impact
- Demonstrated ability to understand and work through complex problems.
- Willingness to travel within Kenya.
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours to support partner efforts and ensure frequent communication with Nivi’s global team.
- Fluency in English, Swahili a plus.
- Experience analysing and using data for decision-making.
- Knowledge of mobile products, public health and/or health systems.
- Understanding of user-centered design
- Experience creating and providing training.
- Experience working in social enterprises or in the social impact space.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nivi Inc. career website on www.linkedin.com to apply