This requirement is with our Automotive Client having Business Operations in 35 plus Countries.
We have one good assignment for Sales Head based at Kenya for our Automotive client .
Job Purpose :
Sales Head, the successful candidate will play a key role in leading, developing and expanding the distribution business in the Kenya country. He will be directly report to Business Head of the Kenya . He/she will be responsible for growing the business and will demonstrate leadership by managing all aspects of the business including oversight and accountability for financial, operational, and compliance .
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop the business setup as a strong team that would enable the achievement of organizational goals and objectives of Auto business in the Kenya country under the guidance of Business Head of the Kenya .
- Contribute to the development and refinement of the Auto business’s vision and strategy
- Support the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the business maximizes its short, medium and long-term business objectives
- Learn product offerings and develop a plan for the Kenya country as appropriate.
- Lead the team to determine customer needs; solve business problems; develop marketing, sales and strategic business plans and be responsible for increasing orders volume and profitability
- Drive financial rigor (Sales revenue, margin, base costs) and accountability to ensure business plans meet customer need and maximize the BU profitability.
- Lead development and management of partnerships, stakeholder relationships (public & private) and key accounts across the region.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction evaluation, plans, and follow through.
- Implement and institutionalize business process improvements, focusing on enhanced transactional quality consistent with objectives
- Develop and sustain the organization’s culture, values and reputation in compliance to Code of Conduct.
- Ensure safety, security &compliancewith the laws of all countries in the region
- Represent at relevant events and with key stakeholders.
Desired Profile :
- In depth knowledge of commercial and/or passenger vehicles distribution of products.
- Ability to develop influential customer relationships, plans, sales strategies, presentations, and proposals - Strong sales team leadership skills with a successful sales growth track record.
- Ability to build a connection to key stakeholders and establish credibility quickly
- Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives
- Fluency in English
- Excellent understanding of local and regional economic and market dynamics, competitive issues, legal and statutory aspects as well as understanding and appreciation for the socio-political dimension within the region
- Ability to effectively lead a multi-functional team and operate in a matrix organization. Proven ability to effectively communicate across a distributed workforce
Willing and available to travel as required to meet business needs.
Educational Qualification :
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration or related fields from an accredited university. A post-graduate business degree such as MBA will be advantageous.
Relevant Years of Experience :
Excellent commercial instincts, minimum 15 years’ experience with at least 5 years in sales, marketing and/or operations functions preferably working for a multinational and/or multi-business organization. Substantial P&L management experience is a must.
Competencies / Skills :
- Strong business & financial acumen
- Entrepreneurial instincts with high personal integrity
- Strong customer mindset
- Strong leadership and team building skills with track record of achievements
- Self-starter with initiative and able to manage team to achieve goals
- Strategic thinker with an ability to develop and drive strategy
- Strong influence and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Executive level presentation skills; Strong oral and written communication skills.
Computer Literacy in Microsoft Office(PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Walk In Solutions career website on www.linkedin.com to apply