ALAF was also the first company to start a steel tube mill In Tanzania (in 1971), the first company to introduce customized Z-Purlins (in 2013) and the first company to introduce deformed bars in customized sizes (in 2012).
Today ALAF offers a wide range of Roofing products, Pipes & Hollow sections, Aluminium-Zinc coated steel coil, Cold-rolled products, Structural Steel and Engineering products.
- Qualifications required: CPA (TZ) Or Equivalent
- General work experience (years): Min: 10 years
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Technical Skills Required: Product Costing, Management Accounts
Main purpose of the position
Ensure accuracy of Management report and Cost Reporting on timely for the management decision.
Reporting in to this position (designation and level)
- Routine/Direct: Finance Manager
- Functional/Indirect: Segment Finance head / General Managers
- preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
- developing and managing financial systems/policies
- negotiating and obtaining finance for major projects
- controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- creating business strategies to generate shareholder value.
- ensure correct transaction and management accounting for division and profit centres
- provide variable product costing and analysis
- Segment / product wise Margin Analysis and Reporting
- Product costing
- ensure accuracy of costs related to division and allocation
- Support in statutory Audit and TRA Audit (Management Accounting part)
- Any other work that may be assigned by the management
- prepare annual budget with co-ordination of respective department head and as per group guidelines
- Analysis of monthly variance and reports
- Monitor monthly budgets and provide advises for any variances
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV's to email@example.com