- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
HR Generalist at BBOXX
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: 19 April, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at BBOXX
BBOXX designs, manufactures, distributes and finances innovative plug & play solar systems to improve access to energy across Africa and the developing world.
To help deliver BBOXX’s vision by supporting the HR Manager in executing HR strategy, and delivering business outcomes, at the country level, partnering with in-country line managers to align HR programs and processes with BBOXX’s business objectives. This individual will strategically coach and consult with line managers to provide effective guidance on talent management, employee relations and policy execution
- Partnering effectively with in-country line managers to deliver business outcomes
- Supporting the Human Resource Manager and the Managing Director in effecting change and transition.
- Maintain Health and Safety compliance
- Daily attendance monitoring and Leave management
- Employees records and database management
- Working with the Human Resource Manager to provide effective employee relations
- Payroll administration and processing
- Liaising between the Human Resource Manager and the HR Center of Expertise to deliver key HR initiatives at the country level. These initiatives will include:
- Talent Management (via BBOXX Academy)
- Budgeting & workforce optimization (via HR Control)
- Recruitment (via external and in-country internal recruitment
- 3 years’ work experience in a similar/related role that covers all functional areas within HR
- First degree in HR, Organizational Psychology, or a related discipline.
- HR Business Partner experience, or direct commercial/line experience, a strong advantage.
- Flexible, results-oriented and able to work in a project-driven environment
- Ability to multi-task, with strong project management and decision-making skills
- Strong leadership and influencing skills, with the ability to engage key stakeholders
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, business acumen, and MS Excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead change efforts across a team, or within an organization
- Good judgment, and the ability to develop credibility with line management
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your CV and cover letter quoting the job title and expected salary on the email subject (HR GENERALIST) to email address firstname.lastname@example.org latest April 19 2019.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about BBOXXSimilar Jobs
- Territory Sales Manager at Kenya Wine Agencies Limited (KWAL)
- Head of Marketing at Guinness
- Retail Supervisor at BBOXX
- EHS Manager at British American Tobacco
- Milk Procurement and Extension Services Manager at Ol Kalou Dairy
- Job Openings at Uganda Baati Limited
- Latest Jobs at Butali Sugar Mills Limited
- Direct Sourcing Manager at British American Tobacco