- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Front Office Manager at Ritepak
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at RitePak Ltd
A leading Manufacturer in the FMCG segment has the following Vacancy:
Responsible for selling company products to clients within a specified geographic territory.
Travel to prospective locations to establish leads, introduce products or maintain the relationship of an existing customer account as well as front office duties -customer service and telesales.
Applicant must be a willing to reside in Uganda.
- Assist and provide administrative support.
- Open and maintain key accounts such as supermarkets, distributors, large retail and consumer clients
- Follow up on leads identified in strategy meetings
- Build personal and professional relationships with new and current customers to promote goodwill
- Ensure customer satisfaction by training and providing directly support
- Listing of new products and ensuring maximum utilization of all company’s products
- Debt Management for overdue payments and as directed by Sales management.
- Provide feedback to management on effectiveness of sales strategies
- Collects external environment data related to market, competition & trends
- Maintain account information, generate reports and manage sales.
- Offering after-sales support services
- Administering client accounts
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Prepare quotes, pro-forma invoice & final invoice.
- Answering client inquiries, emails and phone calls.
- A high degree of personal motivation and drive to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to create business relationships
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Experience in front office channeling FMCG to retail and consumer clients
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration, or related course
- Kenyan Citizen.
- Valid Passport.
- Fluency in English and Swahili (Written and Spoken)
- Job based in Kampala, Uganda.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Erp systems.
Method of Application
Email your resume to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter in the body of the email and also include your current and expected remuneration in your application.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RitePak LtdSimilar Jobs
- Territory Sales Manager at Kenya Wine Agencies Limited (KWAL)
- Head of Marketing at Guinness
- Retail Supervisor at BBOXX
- EHS Manager at British American Tobacco
- Milk Procurement and Extension Services Manager at Ol Kalou Dairy
- Job Openings at Uganda Baati Limited
- Latest Jobs at Butali Sugar Mills Limited
- Direct Sourcing Manager at British American Tobacco