- We do not charge candidates for recruitment and we dissociate ourselves from any entity defrauding candidates. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales/Debt Collection Interns Sales/Debt Collection Interns at 4G Capital (4th Generation Capital)
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: 15 April, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 4G Capital
4G Capital (4th Generation Capital) is Africa's fastest fintech providing ethical credit services to those who require it most. We provide rapidly accessible and affordable unsecured loans with strict affordability criteria to prevent unmanageable debt.
4G Capital (4th Generation Capital) is a fintech providing credit services to those who require it most. We provide rapidly accessible and affordable loans with strict affordability criteria to prevent unmanageable debt.
- Work in pairs with Loans Officers and Collections Officers
- Support and maintain an excellent work environment to achieve demanding targets
- Deliver first rate customer service
- Build excellent relationships with customer-partners and opinion leaders in catchment area
- Assist in accurate and timely reporting of Management Information and market feedback to report on customer preferences, trends and market opportunities
- Assist in marketing activities
- Assist in lead generation
- Carry out customer education and maintain relationships
- Assist in renegotiating payment schedules
- A good level of general education- Diploma or degree
- Computer literacy
- Education background in sales/Marketing or Business Administration
- Experience in a related field will be an added advantage
- Experience in a financial institution and dealing with customers at the bottom of the pyramid will also be an added advantage
- Customer Handling
- Sales and Business Development
- Enforcement of contract and repayment obligations
- Administrative Support
- General support to all tasks
- Small branch operations
- Information collection
- Personal Attributes
- Integrity and ability to work in a team
- High motivation
- Self starter-functional problem solver
- Process discipline- Ability to follow SOPs
Kindly headline your application Sales/Debt Collection Interns.
Interviews and training will be held in Nairobi. Successful completion of the internship will lead to employment.
Method of Application
If you are interested and meet the above requirements and competencies, kindly send your CV and cover letter detailing your suitability for the position applied for to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: 4th Generation Capital does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 4G CapitalSimilar Jobs
- Senior Manager Engineering Experience (HRBP) at Andela
- Job Opportunities at Carlcare Service Limited
- Projects Co-ordinator & Support at EduVOD Africa Limited
- Engineer at Safaricom
- Full Stack Developer at Webmasters Factory Ltd
- Technical Surveying Manager at Ideate Technologies
- Android Principal Engineer at KOKO Networks
- Job Openings at BSK Global