- We do not charge candidates for recruitment and we dissociate ourselves from any entity defrauding candidates. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Asset Finance Officer at Watu Credit
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Watu Credit Limited
Watu Credit is a dynamic fast growing non-bank finance company that harnesses technology to offer both secured and unsecured lending primarily via mobile services. Headquartered in Mombasa, Watu Credit aims to become the leading East African provider of a broad set of inclusive financial products, delivered through technology in a fast, efficient and professional manner. The Company commenced its business operations in July 2015 with the clear vision to be the best in class provider for short and medium term loan products tailored to the exact needs of target customers and delivered through mobile technology.
To manage the rapid growth, we are looking for dynamic and hardworking individuals to join our sales team in various Central/West locations as ASSET FINANCE OFFICER - SALES.
- Acting as contact person at nominated sales point(s) for all incoming inquiries from potential and existing Clients in respect to Asset Finance products offered by the Company; and directing queries’ regarding the Company’s other products to head-office.
- Providing pro-active, accurate, detailed and comprehensive product presentation in respect of Client’s inquiry.
- Conducting pre-assessment of Client’s financial position and offering best suitable product configuration.
- Collecting necessary documentations, including but not limited to ID, PIN, photo, asset details; checking for documents authenticity and ensuring scanning quality; submitting all relevant information to the back office for further checking and processing.
- Issuing appropriate Loan Agreement, ensuring data entry accuracy and correctness and making sure that all essential conditions of Loan Agreement such as (but not limited to) duration, payment schedules, due amount, as well as legally binding consequences in case of breach of Terms and Conditions of this Agreement are fully explained to the Client and accepted by the Client.
- Keeping Department Manager informed by submitting activity reports and performance analysis in accordance with Company reporting procedures.
- Ensuring that all sales and marketing activities operate cost effectively, consistently and ethically within the given mandate and within the mission and values of Watu Credit Limited.
- Any other duty as maybe assigned by the Management.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical power & problem solving.
- Ability to adapt quickly and work independently.
- Good PC skills.
- Fluent English and Kiswahili in verbal and writing.
- Previous experience in Micro-finance is considered as advantage.
- Flexibility to be posted in Central or West areas is a must for this position.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Watu Credit LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Information System Auditor at Family Bank Ltd
- Relationship Officer at Progressive Credit
- Marketing Officer at Co-operative Bank
- Channels Support at Equity Bank
- HR Manager at Co-operative Bank
- Registered Staff Nurse at Fountain Healthcare (FHC) Ltd
- Project Manager at Equity Bank
- SME – VMware at Equity Bank