Kenton College Preparatory school is located in the leafy suburb of Kileleshwa in Nairobi, pupils at Kenton College Preparatory School enjoy 35 acres of excellent facilities and an outstanding education in a friendly and welcoming international school community.
To ensure the School grounds are maintained to the highest standards. This includes:
- maintaining the school lawns for a clean and tidy appearance
- keep the children’s playground, car parks and walkways clean and tidy
- check the fire alarm points weekly and when requested to do so, including the fire exit and door retaining devices, and fire emergency lights
- ensure all extraction vents and lighting are kept clean; replacing any defective light bulbs
- maintain gutter clearance to ensure rainwater flows without blockage
- keeping the School grounds clear from litter
- assist in setting up all pitches for matches
- where relevant, attending to grounds maintenance contractors working on site
- understand and ensure the implementation of the H&S policy, emergency and fire procedures
- report any faulty appliances, damaged furniture or equipment and any potential hazard to the Estate Manager
- ensure the security of the School is maintained at all times
- Minimum Certificate or Diploma in Urban Forestry and Landscaping
- An understanding of child safety & protection standards
- Current certificate of good conduct, NHIF, NSSF, PIN and Kenyan ID
- Previous experience in an educational facility will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Please email your current CV as soon as possible to email@example.com, or deliver hard copy to the attention of the HR Manager, Kenton College Preparatory School, Gichugu Road, Kileleshwa, P.O Box 25406-00603, Nairobi by Friday 10th May, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.