Seidor Africa is looking for a dynamic, all round Marketing Coordinator to assist them in execution of their Marketing Strategy within the East Africa region. As a Global brand Seidor proud itself in employing the right candidate that takes initiative in their daily routine and bring a little flair to the team. Seidor is the number one SAP Business One partner in Africa.
The main objective of this role will be to increase brand awareness and create new sales opportunities through lead generation activities.
The Marketing coordinator supports the marketing strategies set by the MD and Regional Marketing Manager to meet organizational objectives.
- Must be a degree holder – Marketing, PR, Business Administration
- At least 4 years’ relevant experience within a similar role
- Strong knowledge/understanding of consumer industry, market dynamics and requirements
- Event management experience a must
- Experienced in analyzing large amounts of data and trends
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Must be willing to work or be available after hours
- Research and understand market conditions in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda
- Coordinates and executes on the approved marketing plan activities timeously
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plans in conjunction with the MD, Regional Marketing manager and sales department
- To manage the marketing department budget, ensuring of all marketing activity is within agreed budget
- Ensure correct Proof of Execution Documents is submitted to Regional Marketing Manager in time. Ensure activity is claimable
- Provide marketing support to all business units ensuring judicious utilization of the marketing spend for effective implementation of activities
- Supporting the Sales department by: maintaining a positive and active customer base as well as drive Net New leads with the assistance of the InSales team
- Increase success rate of promotions and brand perception (conversion rates, loyalty programs)
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess return on investment (ROI) of these activities and achievement against revenue goals (KPIs)
- Post activity analysis – understand what worked, what didn’t work and why
- Promote achievement of positive media coverage for company products and its program across all available selected media/above the line
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research when requested by Regional Marketing Manager or MD
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities
- Provide regular reports as required on sales performance, customer and competitors activities and market trends
- Focused, energetic and enthusiastic
- Keen eye for detail
- Professional and articulate
- A relationship builder
- Strong personality
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
Should you not receive feedback within 4 weeks of applying, please note that your profile was not shortlisted for this role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bluekey Seidor career website on www.linkedin.com to apply