- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Administrator at Paperbags Ltd
Posted on: 17 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Paperbags Ltd
Paperbags Ltd is a privately owned and operated full-service manufacturer of quality paper bags, sacks, and specialty supplies. Paperbags Ltd continues to operate today based on the guiding principles established by the company, which strongly advocates that “the customer is king”. Our entire team takes immense pride in maintaining quality standards and manufacturing processes that emphasize our commitment to producing consistent quality, value, and services that our customers have grown to expect.
About the role
Paperbags Ltd looking for a sales administrator who will perform key functions to support sales teams in various ways and also performs office-based administrative duties.
- Pipeline Management:
- Maintaining an accurate database of customer information such as billing details, product preferences, and correspondences.
- Processing of invoices.
- Record Keeping of all sites visits made.
- Maintaining accurate and updated records of sales figures on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Follow-up on orders:
- Preparing estimates upon requests by customers and closely monitoring the progress of on-going customer orders.
- Ensure timely order fulfillment and delivery to customers.
- In-store sales:
- Providing walk-in customer with product samples and catalogs and recommending products to customers based on customers’ needs and interests.
- Administration duties:
- Scheduling appointments to make site visits for both existing & prospective customers for the sales reps.
- Picking and making sales calls and follow up calls
- Any other duty as may be assigned by your manager from time to time.
- A minimum diploma/ degree in business related field or equivalent.
- Competent in computer applications, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, etc.
- Customer service experience.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Sales Administrator in a busy environment
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Minimal customer complaints.
- Meeting delivery targets/timings etc.
- Pipeline management/record keeping accuracy
- Customer satisfaction
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Paperbags Ltd career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Paperbags LtdSimilar Jobs
- Territory Sales Manager at Kenya Wine Agencies Limited (KWAL)
- Head of Marketing at Guinness
- Retail Supervisor at BBOXX
- EHS Manager at British American Tobacco
- Milk Procurement and Extension Services Manager at Ol Kalou Dairy
- Job Openings at Uganda Baati Limited
- Latest Jobs at Butali Sugar Mills Limited
- Direct Sourcing Manager at British American Tobacco