Targeter Educational Publishers Limited is arguably the market leader and trend setter in the publishing industry.
We have a wide range of high quality and professional evaluation exams,revision books,and encyclopedias,Our Products are moderately priced so that all learners,teachers,tutors and parents can afford them.We are ranked as the fastest growing company in educational publishing industry.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Salary35 000 min
Bungoma, Embu, Garissa, Homa Bay, Kakamega, Kilifi, Kirinyaga, Kisii, Kisumu, Meru, Migori, Nairobi, Nakuru, Nyamira, Nyeri, Siaya, Uasin Gishu, Vihiga
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing
Regional business developer (s) will be assigned in their respective region. Candidates are therefore encouraged to apply based on the region they come from or are conversant with, as per the below outlined regions; Kindly indicate on the subject line the region you are applying for.
- Meru and Maua – 1 post
- Embu ,Kirinyaga and Nyeri – 1 post
- Machakos and Makueni – 1 post
- Mwingi and Garrisa – 1 post
- Vihiga and Kakamega – 1 post
- Uasin – Ngishu and Bungoma – 1 post
- Migori and Homabay – 1 post
- Nakuru – 1 post
- Kisumu and Siaya – 1 post
- Kisii and Nyamira – 1 post
- Ukunda and Kilifi – 1 post
- Kakamega and Bungoma – 1 post
- Nairobi – 1 post.
JOB PURPOSE: Market and Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Provide reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
KEY REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Highly motivated and target driven individual with a proven track record in sales. Have a deep understanding of sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers. Should also have Relationship management skill (CRM practices) and openness to feedback.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks this include competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent selling, communication (both verbal and written) and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing and time management skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
Salary – Ksh 35,000.
Transport cost within the region – Ksh 15,000.
Method of Application
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB : State your Region in the email.
Closing Date : 16th May, 2019