- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Marketing Officer at Co-operative Bank
Posted on: 17 April, 2019
Deadline: 30 April, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Co-operative Bank of Kenya
The Co-operative Bank of Kenya Limited is incorporated in Kenya under the Company Act and is also licensed to do the business of banking under the Banking Act. The Bank was initially registered under the Co-operative Societies Act at the point of founding in 1965.
The marketing officer will drive the Sacco Marketing functions of the society. The position holder shall report to the General Manager.
The officer will provide support to credit and education committee with the aim of increasing Sacco growth in areas like loan growth , deposit growth, revenue and membership growth.
- Develop various marketing strategies as per customer segments and needs.
- Develop marketing communication materials for new member recruitment and Sacco product marketing.
- Identify and implement various marketing activities that will lead to new members recruitment and Sacco product uptake.
- Develop the annual education programs for the Sacco in liaison with education committee and the General Manager.
- Prepare marketing and advertisement budgets in liaison with the manager to ensure sufficient and sustainable funding for the marketing and advertisement functions.
- Develop appropriate marketing communication to addresses the intended purpose.
- Conduct market research on current trends in the industry, members’ desired needs and develop strategies for fulfilling those needs.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and the newsletter.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Review and analyze the performance of various marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against set goals.
- Degree in marketing or a related field.
- Must have at least 3years marketing experience especially in the co-operative or banking sectors.
- Must demonstrate experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required for the job.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and capacity to creatively devise leading channels and marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Good interpersonal skills whereby he/she must be a good listener and be able to understand the needs of each member.
- Have a good personal communication skills and be able to generate confidence and loyalty from the general membership
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Co-operative Bank of Kenya career website on www.co-opbank.co.ke to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Co-operative Bank of KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Chief Social Safeguards Officer at African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Sales Executive at Q&B Investments Ltd-Leading Property Investment Company in Kenya
- Junior Application Developer at Musoni Microfinance Ltd
- Finance and Commercial Officer at DeLyde Associates Limited
- Head of Sales at Mogo Finance
- Senior Manager at Standard Bank Group
- Sales Agents at Aspira Kenya
- Latest Recruitment at Co-operative Bank