- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dentist at Caremax Health
Posted on: 23 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Caremax Health
Caremax Health is a US-Diaspora Health Initiative and your one-stop-shop out-patient facility that offers a wide range of services to meet clients’ needs in a holistic manner. Caremax Health is a US-Diaspora Health Initiative and your one-stop-shop out-patient facility that offers a wide range of services to meet clients’ needs in a holistic manner. Caremax Health with two locations, Gateway Mall, along Mombasa Rd & Juja Mall along Thika Rd. We are seeking to recruit capable, motivated and resolute professional to fill the position of Dentist.
Leads the dental Unit at Caremax to provide high quality oral health services in an efficient manner.
- Diagnose and provide appropriate dental treatment to patients, including extraction of teeth, fillings, root canal treatment, minor oral surgery procedures, and prosthetic dentistry.
- Educate clients on the importance of maintaining proper oral hygiene and health.
- Prescribe medications as needed and provide the appropriate follow up curative treatment.
- Carefully document all medications, diagnoses, treatments and consultations
- Supervise the work of dental assistant.
- Prepare regular reports and present to management including plans to improve service delivery.
- Work collaboratively with other departments at Caremax for the benefit of the clients.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending CMEs and establishing personal networks.
- Bachelor of Dental of Dental Surgery (BDS) degree or equivalent from a reputable university
- Registration with the Kenya Medical and Dental Practitioners Board of Kenya
- Current (2018) practicing certificate and a letter of good standing 4. At least 2 years’ relevant clinical experience. 5. Malpractice liability insurance 6. Friendly and professional demeanor; a good communicator.
Method of Application
If you are interested and meet the requirements, apply before the close of business on 31st May 2019
Interested candidates should send a copy of CV with three referees of which two (2) should be professional to email@example.com quoting the job title and whether you are interested in full time or part time position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Caremax HealthSimilar Jobs
- Fraud Analyst at Cigna
- Program Director - Kenya at BroadReach
- Optometrist at Caremax Health
- Latest Recruitment at Meridian Health Group
- Surveillance Officer at Nairobi Hospital
- Systems and Database Developer at Gertrude's Children's Hospital
- F&B Supervisor at Nanyuki Sports Club
- Jobs at Imara Mediplus