- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Quality Analyst at Frank Management
Posted on: 13 May, 2019
Deadline: 16 May, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Frank Management Consult Ltd
Our client, a leading food processing company in Kenya is looking to fill a role of a Quality Analyst in Nairobi. The ideal candidate is expected to have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year as a Quality control/Lab.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
Method of Application
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address.
Qualified & Interested candidates to share their CVs via firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com on or before 16th May, 2019
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Frank Management Consult LtdSimilar Jobs
- Corporate Tax Manager at British American Tobacco
- Quality Team Lead at Diageo
- Quality Control Assistant at Norda Industries
- Job Vacancies at Dupont
- Human Resources Manager at Patco Industries Ltd
- EHS Coordinator at Cargill Kenya
- Human Resources Manager at Unga Holding
- Master Data Officer at L'Oréal