- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Production Manager at Henkel
Posted on: 14 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Henkel
Henkel operates worldwide with leading innovations, brands, and technologies in three business areas: Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care, and Laundry & Home Care.
- B.Tech. Chemical Engineering
- Extensive business experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of implementation of manufacturing functionality of ERP/MRP systems , specifically extensive knowledge of SAP B1
- Knowledge of supply chain management processes (including expediting, lead-time reduction, inventory management, packaging & shipping).
- Strong problem solving skills (containment & counter-measure).
- Manufacturing Engineering (including M&I flow, Standard Operations, plant layout, waste elimination, continuous improvement, engineering change control).
- Broad engineering technical skills and knowledge of implementation
- Demonstrated Lean Manufacturing experience and application
- Process Management Thorough knowledge of manufacturing processes, procedures and equipment.
- People management knowledge of personnel procedures and policies, labour control and application of basic employment law.
- Degree in engineering plus 5 years? experience in chemical manufacturing industry in a managerial position.
- Experience of improving Integrated Management System (IMS) within manufacturing (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OSHSA 18001).
- Quality management / delivering Customer requirements.
- Project management and control.
- Report writing & presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to organize and plan.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Drives deployment of manpower and resources to successfully execute area manufacturing strategy
- Contributes to development of annual plant objectives; develops area operations objectives and plans to achieve area production and budgetary goals
- Supervises production personnel to meet area production objectives
- Uses production schedule and inventory to optimize utilization of manpower and equipment
- Coordinates SHE activities and ensures compliance with legal/regulatory requirements
- Delivers products of specified consistency and quality to customers on time in full
- Manages/controls spending in line with site operations strategy
- Leads continuous operational improvements
- Manages people, equipment and material assets towards successful execution of manufacturing strategy
- Conducts site capability reviews and develops annual resource plans to ensure ability to meet area production objectives
- Change Management Interacts with customers and Sales in coordinating new projects and as needed.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Henkel career website on www.myjobmag.co.ke to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HenkelSimilar Jobs
- Capex Engineer at Diageo
- Production Manager at Uplands Premium
- Job Vacancies at British American Tobacco
- Machine Operator at Tetra Pak
- Corporate Tax Manager at British American Tobacco
- Quality Team Lead at Diageo
- Job Vacancies at Dupont
- Human Resources Manager at Patco Industries Ltd