- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Student Intern.IT Security at Kenya Airways
Posted on: 14 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Kenya Airways
Kenya Airways, the leading African airline flying to more African destinations than any other carrier, takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the world and the World to Africa through its hub Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
To be eligible for the Kenya Airways Internship Program, you must be:
- A citizen of Kenya
- A student pursuing an undergraduate degree/College diploma in Computer Science /Business Information Technology/Computer Engineering or IT related field in an accredited university university/college, who will continue his/her graduate studies or graduate right after the period of the internship.
- Have a minimum grade of B (plain) in KCSE or equivalent O’level certification
- Candidates offered internship in the past by Kenya Airways are not eligible to apply
Conditions of Internship
- Kenya Airways does not provide medical insurance cover for Interns.
- Those selected for internship will be required to submit proof of medical insurance while at Kenya Airways.
- Since the hiring for the Internship Program is done locally, Kenya Airways does not pay transportation costs whatsoever.
- Because Internship Program is addressed to students who are pursuing their degree programs or diploma programs, participation in the program will not extend beyond three (3) months.
Documentation that will be required should you be selected for internship are:
- Letter from learning institution requesting for internship and confirming that this is part of the course requirement
- Original and copy of KCSE/GCSE Certificate
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Insurance cover
- Copy of National ID
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya Airways career website on kenyaairways.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kenya AirwaysSimilar Jobs
- Implementation Engineer at Cellulant Corporation
- Manager- Home Channels Sales & Distribution Support at Safaricom Kenya
- Customer Service Manager at Smoothtel
- Systems Development Engineer at JUMO
- Sales Consultant at Tata Communications
- Digital Services Head at Ericsson
- Database Administrator at Metropol Corporation Ltd
- Latest Jobs at SkyTOP Technologies Limited