- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development at Carlcare Service Limited
Posted on: 14 May, 2019
Deadline: 31 May, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Carlcare Service Limited
Carlcare, founded in 2009 in Hong Kong, is a professional after-sales service brand exclusively authorized by renowned phone brands TECNO, itel, Infinix and Spice. After several years of rapid growth, Carlcare has expanded the horizons of its business to further categories, which delivers service support for home appliance brand Syinix, accessory brand Oraimo and LED lighting brand iFLUX.
The Business Development specialists are expected to be self-sufficient and self-driving individuals who are able to develop detailed marketing plans in terms of promotion, making sure the news app with the highest exposure on social media networks and the market.
Take note of the Key Words before applying for the position.
- Develop detailed marketing plan, campaign calendars and preform as for preview channel and drive the execution.
- Familiar with social networks and have a good understanding of the rules and how they work. Able to promote regularly on social media networks.
- Able to seek for media partnerships and understand the rule of PGC writers. Responsible for PGC management and maintaining media relationships.
- A news-enthusiastic with a good understanding of news products and news app on market. Have a news nose and sensitive to viral content in Africa and the world.
- A frequent App user and fast learner with a good understanding of various news products on market; able to make practical product analysis.
- Establish a local vision for future of Africa News development and ensures it is cascaded through performance management and development processes.
Job Specifications & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least one years’ work experience in marketing/media industry with a good knowledge of news products.
- Have a good knowledge or familiar with African internet influencer market. Have the ability to obtain certain influencer resources and keep a good relationship with them. Those with a good connection with African influencers will be considered with priority.
- Cultural sensitivity to regional differences in emerging African continent.
- With remarkable news sense plus content sensitivity. Able to work under pressure and perform well under tight KPI requirements, able to work efficiently in a high volume environment.
- Good computer skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Diligent and aggressive, a quick learner with an excellent working attitude and teamwork spirit.
Method of Application
Submit your CV to email@example.com before close of business 31st May, 2019.
NOTE: Media experience or connections in media industry is a PLUS. Those with a connection with African influencers will be considered with priority.
NB: Clearly indicate expected salary on the CV.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Carlcare Service LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Central SME CS Core at Nokia
- Field Marketing Manager, EMEA at GitLab
- Senior HR Manager at Safaricom
- Delivery Team Lead at CloudFactory
- Customer Sales Representative at KOKO Networks
- Sales Executive at Entrust Datacard
- Job Openings at Airtel Africa
- ERP Implementation Consultant (Kenya) at Bluekey Seidor