- We do not charge candidates for recruitment and we dissociate ourselves from any entity defrauding candidates. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Sales Manager at UnionPay International
Posted on: 15 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at UnionPay International
UnionPay International (UPI) is a subsidiary of China UnionPay focused on the growth and support of UnionPay’s global business. In partnership with more than 2000 institutions worldwide, UnionPay International has enabled card acceptance in 174 countries and regions with issuance in 52 countries and regions. UnionPay International provides high quality, cost effective and secure cross-border payment services to the world’s largest cardholder base and ensures convenient local services to a growing number of global UnionPay cardholders and merchants.
UnionPay International Africa Branch is looking for a Product Sales Manager, who needs to learn, improve and design our products and services, based on the communications with our head office and clients, also researches of the card industry in both local and global markets.
- Study the market movements and trends in payment industry in Africa;
- Collect and analyze clients’ needs and advice to HQ to improve UPI products to suit the local market;
- Promote and showcase new UPI products to clients;
- Assist clients to implement UPI products;
- Work with the Business Development team for sales;
- Coordinate, communicate and educate between Business Development, Marketing and Operations teams, to make sure the understanding and knowledge of UPI products internally is up to the standards;
- Bachelor Degree, major in Business or IT-related is preferred;
- 3 years+ business experience with related card product or innovative payment product management in the payments industry.
- Fluent in English, in writing and verbal; Chinese will be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can travel on regular basis and on short notices;
- Ability to work with colleagues from all departments with different aspects;
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to UnionPay International career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about UnionPay InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Debt Collector at Momentum Credit
- System Administrator at Family Bank Ltd
- Head of Cost Controlling at Mogo Kenya Limited
- Job Opportunities at Centum Investment Company Plc.
- Loan Officers at Advans Microfinance
- IT Applications Support Analyst, South Sudan at Standard Bank Group
- Project Manager at Thunes
- Manager, Investigations & Fraud Risk at Standard Bank Group