- We do not charge candidates for recruitment and we dissociate ourselves from any entity defrauding candidates. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Restaurant Steward at Tupelo African Dishes Restaurant
Posted on: 15 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Tupelo
Tupelo is a reputable medium sized restaurant based in upper hill, Nairobi, Kenya and wishes to urgently fill the following position:
- Cleaning of equipment, crockery, cutlery, chinaware, surfaces, furniture, washrooms and disposal areas.
- Assisting with doing pre-opening and closing procedures.
- Arrangement of restaurant, kitchen and store.
- Helping the cooks with food preparation.
- Help the store Keepers to carry goods once bought from the market.
- In charge of food delivery to nearby offices.
- Assumes all duties given by the Restaurant supervisor.
- 1 year experience from a recognized restaurant.
- Ability to ride a motorcycle will be an added advantage.
- MUST be a fast learner.
- Should be a neat and organized person.
- Excellent time management skills.
Method of Application
If you possess the necessary qualifications and experience; kindly submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title on the subject (RESTAURANT MANAGER). Kindly note that the salary is non-negotiable. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TupeloSimilar Jobs
- Business Growth Manager at ROOTOOBA