- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Accountant at Dynamo Digital
Posted on: 15 May, 2019
Deadline: 30 May, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Dynamo Digital Company Limited
Dynamo Digital is a startup fintech company that is expanding its mobile application portfolio which means more transactions on several platforms and multiple accounts. We are looking for an accountant who is experienced in transactional accounting and online business tax policies.
- Reviewing documents and transactions in the organization to ascertain compliance, accuracy, relevance, and reasonableness of the transactions.
- Prepares and submit financial reports including weekly, monthly operating reports, financial statements, audit reports, inventory, and capital purchases to management in a timely manner, with accuracy and precision.
- Ensuring the transparency and efficiency of the organizations financial operations and to safeguard compliance with the various organization reporting guidelines.
- Maintain data integrity of financial records including the General and subsidiary ledgers.
- Ensure all financial transactions are properly and timely updated and recorded.
- Analyse and interpret financial data and recommend changes to improve systems, Processes and financial performance. Review accounting, account analysis and reconciliation (banks, cash, Receivables and payables).
- Update financial records by reviewing and posting various General ledger journal entries with recent transactions and changes.
- Managing payroll, statutory deductions, and tax returns
- Administering VAT and processing returns.
- Ensure statutory payments are completed and made on time (NHIF, PAYE, and NSSF)
- Manage the preparation of all management reports
- Facilitate the quarterly review by the management
- Ensuring timely and professional communication between the accounts department and internal and external customers.
- Ensuring prompt payment to and from suppliers
- Ability to put structures to record, analyse and report transactional accounting
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Assist management in budgeting, cash flow forecasts and financial reporting
- Preparation of monthly and year end general ledger reconciliations
- Cash flow management
- Analyse and interpret monthly operating or project performance against budget
- Any other duty that might be allocated to them.
- Degree in Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting Option)
- CPA (K) or ACCA
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of Quick books
- Knowledge of finance principles
- Knowledge of financial reporting
- Technical accounting skills
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Previous experience of general accounting
- Proficiency in relevant accounting software
- 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Must be well presented and well spoken
- Proficient in verbal and written communication
- Should possess interpersonal skills to deal with suppliers, clients and staff
- Professional and courteous
- Possess a keen eye to detail
- Good time management skills
Method of Application
Only qualified candidates should apply send your CV to email@example.com deadline 30th of May 2019.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dynamo Digital Company LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Implementation Engineer at Cellulant Corporation
- Manager- Home Channels Sales & Distribution Support at Safaricom Kenya
- Customer Service Manager at Smoothtel
- Systems Development Engineer at JUMO
- Sales Consultant at Tata Communications
- Digital Services Head at Ericsson
- Database Administrator at Metropol Corporation Ltd
- Latest Jobs at SkyTOP Technologies Limited