- We do not charge candidates for recruitment and we dissociate ourselves from any entity defrauding candidates. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Communications and Social Media Coordinator at Homes Universal LTD
Posted on: 16 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Home Universal
Kenya homes expo, the biggest homes show in East and Central Africa is looking for; a talented and professional Communications Coordinator to join our dynamic marketing team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write content for both print and Web including the company website, blog, brochures, and newsletter.
- Plan and implement a communications and PR strategy.
- Serve as the organization’s media liaison and formal spokesperson.
- Organize and direct promotional events such as expo’s, activations etc.
- Recommend techniques to improve the company’s public image.
- Collecting data and maintaining databases, media lists
- Draft, plan and implement communications strategies
- Draft, edit and disseminate communications copies (e.g. press releases, invitations, reservations, social media posts)
- Maintain frequent touch and perfect relationship with media networks.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and design teams to ensure brand consistency and achievement of the common goal.
- Plan and implement social media strategy
- Monitor the company’s social media and online presence.
- Managing the group’s social media sites by ensuring regular updates, client queries have been followed up and there is consistent brand management.
- Engage in dialogue and monitoring clients issues are addressed by the relevant department.
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Preparing regular accurate reports on digital marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Maintain high levels of customer and follower interaction
- Collaborate with agencies and vendor agencies.
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Public Relations or Journalism.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital communications and marketing.
- Possess a solid understanding of effective marketing techniques.
- Must have excellent writing and editing skills.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Understanding of media relations and digital media strategies
- Solid editing, research and communication skills
Method of Application
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and MUST clearly state the job title as the subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Home UniversalSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Designer at Rama Homes
- Intern at JLL
- Sales Representatives at HF Group
- Human Resource and Administration Manager at Homes Universal
- Sales Representative at Nordic Apartments
- Job Openings at Moko Home and Living