Tuskys, the leading retailer in Kenya has adopted remains to be a very strategic player in the market. It has experienced significant growth over the last few years, leading to many opportunities coming up.
- Develop an Enterprise risk management framework in consultation with the head of department for approval by Management and the Board.
- Prepare annual risk work plan and carry out Risk Assessments across the business to support internal audit activities
- Implementation and execution of Risk Control Self Assessments and relevant controls in line with agreed control standards and reporting frame work.
- Ensure risk management processes are adequate and effective and comply with internationally accepted risk management standards.
- Preparing quarterly risk reports for inclusion in the departmental reports to management and the Board.
- Assessing risks across the business, developing and executing a detailed plan leveraging on internal resources and focusing on areas of highest perceived risk.
- Ensuring that risk management and internal controls remains high in the agenda for the business.
- Reviewing risk management processes, procedures and controls, with a view to providing suggestions for improvement.
- Develop Tuskys Risk register covering all departments and branches and ensuring the register is up to date at all times for consumption by the management and the board.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related discipline
- Over 5 years experience in risk management in a reputable organization.
- Training in risk management and membership to the relevant professional body
Key Skills and Competence
- Must have analytical skills (ability to collect and analyze information, problem solving and be able to make proper decisions)
- Good Communication skills
- Team work
- Ability to work under pressure
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, meet the above requirements submit a Cover letter and CV to Recruitment-Enquiry@tuskys.com . Quote “Risk Assessment Officer” on the subject. Receipt of applications is open till Wednesday May 22nd, 2019, close of business 5.00pm, late submission will not be considered.
We do NOT charge any fee in receiving and application processing. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tusker Mattresses Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.