- We do not charge candidates for recruitment and we dissociate ourselves from any entity defrauding candidates. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Driver & Office Assistant at Kenya Industrial & Allied Safety Services
Posted on: 17 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Kenya Industrial & Allied Safety Servic
Kenya Industrial & Allied Safety Services was established in 1987 as a sole proprietorship with the purpose of carrying out statutory inspection of plants and equipment. In 1994, it was registered as a Private Limited Company. Currently we are inspecting over 1200 lifts In Kenya and many other lifting & and pressure.
We are the leading company in elevator statutory inspection in Kenya. Our know-how and reputation are rooted in more than 25 years of experience, and we are advancing with an eye on the future. Kenya Industrial invests intensively in new technologies, new applications, and new ideas to meet market trends.
We are an Engineering service company looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Driver and Office Assistant.
- Operational duties including: driving duties as assigned.
- Carrying out any other pertinent duties as assigned and directed by the management.
- To recognise vehicle maintenance needs
- Assist in various office duties.
- Minimum 3 years driving experience
- Be in possession of a valid certificate of good conduct and a driving license
- Should be a great communicator
- Should be presentable
- A Team player
- A person of integrity
- A Hard worker
- Aged between 27 to 32
Method of Application
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kenya Industrial & Allied Safety ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Secretary at Paksa Construction LTD
- Inventory Auditor at Vaghjiyani Enterprises LTD