- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Urban Designe at Atkins
Posted on: 20 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Atkins
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas.
The urban designer will lead the master planning team and provide technical and professional support in the execution planning and project management services to external and internal clients as part of the Atkins Africa master planning team. To be involved in urban design, architectural, public realm, master planning and infrastructural strategic planning studies in the Kenya and East Africa environs.
- Lead in the production of high-quality urban design and master planning project submissions in Kenya and the wider East Africa environment;
- Support in the preparation of technical bids and fee proposals for master planning and urban design projects and other major infrastructure projects where appropriate;
- Project management of master planning projects involving multi-disciplinary teams, including the application of all Atkins business management systems;
- Will be required to travel within the East Africa region to projects in a variety of geographical locations.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients, attending meetings, workshops and seminars;
- Other duties associated with the main role and responsibilities will be requested from time to time.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Atkins career website on careers.atkinsglobal.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AtkinsSimilar Jobs
- Quantity Surveyor at Tower Cost
- Electrical Construction Engineer at Mijesh Enterprises