Our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. By understanding our customers’ evolving needs and creating solutions that help them innovate and grow, we simultaneously create our own opportunities to reinvest and thrive.
What We'll Bring
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring
- Tertiary qualification with 3 years of proven telesales experience in a target driven environment.
- Proven experience managing pipeline and tracking account progress using SalesForce.
- Demonstrated aptitude in sales or marketing techniques with ability to cultivate customer relationships.
- Provides a prompt, efficient service to both internal and external clients. Goes out of way to ensure that individual internal / external customer needs are met.
- Superior oral and written communication skills, with a temperament to aggressively represent, persuade others and negotiate in the best interests of the company.
- High standard of telephonic etiquette when calling on clients, effectively utilizing a certain degree of influence and persuasion.
Impact You'll Make
You will leverage your proven sales skills to service and sell to clients telephonically to build repeat sales through the maintenance, retention and growth of your client base. You will identify and understand client’s business issues, focusing on opportunities to secure existing revenue and growth through effective solutions that secure and entrench the TransUnion brand within the client, with a strong emphasis on building influential, meaningful and trusted relationships across all levels.
- As the primary client contact, utilise your strong client relationships to identify CBI’s and work with your clients to devise strategies to address their CBI’s.
- You will develop creative solutions that best enhance and match the clients’ needs.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and generating revenue growth of existing client portfolios, new prospects and inactive accounts by selling appropriate solutions.
- Manage channel partners - scoping for best fit channel partners and responsible for onboarding them and creating a robust relationship with them - this is an new addition to our business model in sales ( under Inside Sales function)
- Manage the top clients telephonically but also where required will go out for meetings
- Ability to prospect for new business to achieve new business targets.
- Compile proposals or tenders by confirming your understanding of the clients business and requirements, pricing and timelines and present these proposals telephonically.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to TransUnion career website on transunion.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com to apply