- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Sales Representatives at AAR Insurance
Posted on: 21 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Insurance / Investments
View All Jobs at AAR Insurance
We are a leading underwriter in the medical insurance Industry in East and Central Africa. We seek to recruit experienced, independent and result oriented Sales Representatives to help sell the company products. We offer facilitation on transport and air time for the first 3(three) months, but the payment is strictly commission based. The vacancies are available in Nairobi, Machakos and Thika.
- To recruit, ensure retention and facilitate day to day servicing of client needs.
- Identifying and pursuing profitable markets through interactive Sales Presentations
- Customer relationship and management
- Plan and implement Sales Strategies’ to meet the targeted sales
- To actively obtain and negotiate opportunities for the company products
- Establishing and maintaining client based leads
- Preparing timely reports relating to customer needs
- Well groomed, presentable and confident with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili as well as a good listener.
- 25 years old or above.
- College graduates preferred but professional training will be considered
- Must be ambitious and focused with a desire to succeed in a sales career.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing is an added advantage.
- Package will include attractive commissions and incentives.
Method of Application
If interested, please forward your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AAR InsuranceSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Britam