- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Food & Beverage Manager at Fahari Gardens Hotel
Posted on: 22 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Fahari Gardens Hotel
Fahari Gardens Hotel Nairobi is located in one of the most serene areas of Kenya’s capital city. We boast of providing world-class accommodation services to our esteemed guests. We feature 2 outdoor pools where you can unwind after a long day. As a family oriented accommodation provider, we are dedicated to making sure that each day you stay with us is memorable.
In addition to providing impeccable hospitality services, we also feature a fitness center and a spa. What’s more? The spa is separately located from, although in the same property. We also feature a health center with gender designated saunas.
To assist with the responsibility for the day to day running of the event services department within the overall policies and controls established by the Company and Hotel General Manager, ensuring that the brand values and standards are delivered and profitability achieved.
- To liaise with the Hotel Manager on the day to day running of the hotel.
- To implement the consistent delivery of superior customer service through the Customer Service Program.
- To ensure that the department creates a professional impression to customers and team members.
- To participate with action on Customer Service Reports relevant to your department to achieve positive and consistent results.
- To act on customer feedback relevant to your areas of responsibility. This to include customer complaints and compliments.
- To assist with and suggest new promotional opportunities to enable departmental sales to meet and exceed budget. This to include the planning, implementation and review of promotions.
- To keep all department team members sales focused.
- To assist with leading and motivating the departmental team to promote good employee morale and ensure a high level of commitment and pride in the Hotel.
- To carry out planned training and development in a systematic and professional way in order to meet the needs of the business and assist in individual team members personal development.
- To continuously coach and counsel colleagues.
- To measure the success of food and beverage services training in meeting departmental objectives.
- To supervise the department to ensure effective operation on a day to day basis, whilst maintaining company brand standards consistently with attention to detail. This is to include ensuring shift controls and procedures are adhered to.
- To comply with statutory and company requirements for Health and Safety, Food Safety, Risk Assessment, Licensing Laws, Disability and ensure all employment legislation is strictly adhered to.
- To act as the Hotel Guest Relations Manager as required, ensuring a professional and friendly service throughout the hotel where this forms part of your responsibility.
- To assist in hiring of service staff.
- To be fully aware of and comply with hotel and company rules and regulations as identified in the General Operations Guidelines and regulations handout.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fahari Gardens HotelSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
- Content Marketing Intern at Mettā Nairobi
- Latest Jobs at Kempinski Hotels
- Job Opportunities at Hilton Hotel
- Career Opportunities at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
- Gardener at Fairmont Hotels & Resort
- Latest Jobs at Kempinski Hotels
- Lodge Manager Fairmont Hotels & Resorts