- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operations Assistant Technicians at Paytech Limited
Posted on: 11 June, 2019
Deadline: 14 June, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Paytech Limited
Paytech Limited is an IT service provider based in Nairobi, Kenya. We are seeking to recruit result oriented Operations Assistant Technicians.
Academic Qualifications: KCSE C plus, Certificate in Computer Packages, Diploma/Bsc in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- At least 1 year experience after completion of tertiary education.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Computer packages.
- Experience in networks, computer software and hardware.
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their application attaching their CV and Cover letter by Friday 14th June 2019 via email to email@example.com indicating the position applied for as the subject matter.
Male candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Paytech LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Associate Legal Counsel at Google Kenya
- Director, Area Marketing at Mastercard
- Front Office Internship at Huki Digital
- Research Scientist at IBM
- Head of Fulfillment at Ericsson-Worldwide
- Software Trainer & Support at MACmobile
- Customer Success Manager at Microsoft
- Product Designer at GitLab