- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Operations Assistant Technicians at Paytech Limited
Posted on: 11 June, 2019
Deadline: 14 June, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Paytech Limited
Paytech Limited is an IT service provider based in Nairobi, Kenya. We are seeking to recruit result oriented Operations Assistant Technicians.
Academic Qualifications: KCSE C plus, Certificate in Computer Packages, Diploma/Bsc in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- At least 1 year experience after completion of tertiary education.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Computer packages.
- Experience in networks, computer software and hardware.
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their application attaching their CV and Cover letter by Friday 14th June 2019 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for as the subject matter.
Male candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Paytech LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at PayJoy
- Executive Associate at Andela
- New Business Sales at Bluekey Seidor
- Lead Engineer at Lily Health
- Software Tester at Eclectics International Limited
- Software Engineer at TuliA App
- Business Development Intern at Lipa Later
- Sales and Debt Collection Interns at 4G Capital (4th Generation Capital)