- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Web Developer at Webhost Kenya
Posted on: 12 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Webhost Kenya
Webhost Kenya provides a fast reliable web hosting service.
Department: Web design
Employment Status: Full time
Job Description: The Web designers is responsible for assisting with the creation of designs for clients based off of the creative brief, information provided by the client, and any other available information.
Web application developer responsibilities include building websites from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Proven working experience in web development- 1+ years
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Applications and systems security knowledge required
- Knowledge of Progressive Web Apps development is a plus
Method of Application
Applications to be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Webhost KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Maintenance Manager at Giza Systems
- Operator Partnership Manager at Infobip
- Transmission Manager at Airtel Africa Limited
- Associate Legal Counsel at Google Kenya
- Director, Area Marketing at Mastercard
- Front Office Internship at Huki Digital
- Research Scientist at IBM
- Head of Fulfillment at Ericsson-Worldwide