We are Human Resource service providers. We provide the following services: 1) Recruitment/Head Hunting. 2) Psychometric Assessment. 3) CV & Cover letter writing. 4) Payroll and Benefits Administration. 5) Job Analysis & Evaluation 6) HR Policies & Procedure Development.
Department/ Division: ICT
Job Grade: Director
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Work with business and IT Stakeholders, to ensure that the IT Architecture of the organization delivers value, service and sustainability aligned to existing and future business strategy and processes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Enterprise Architecture with strong focus on IT alignment with business objectives.
- Managing the Enterprise Data organization Responsible for the creation and management of the Enterprise Data strategy to enable enhanced regulatory compliance, business intelligence and operational efficiencies.
- Align banks long term strategies and create strategic enterprise investment plan.
- Create an integrated technology roadmap and portfolio plan for transformation of key enterprise capabilities for growth into a large super regional Bank.
- Transformation to include cross line of business
- Sales and Service and Omni channel digital capabilities enabled by a unified data and architectural strategy.
- Align investments to deliver operational efficiency, regulatory compliance and revenue growth with a singular strategy.
- Develop and maintain a holistic view of the organization’s enterprise and solution architectures, processes and information technology assets.
- Identify and deliver innovative architecture and technology that will increase business value; reduce cost; improve service.
- Provide strategic vision and direction across the organization to maintain alignment to relevant and applicable advances in technology.
- Develop, lead and manage a team of IT architects consisting of both internal and external team members. Design and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
- Deliver architectural initiatives that drive revenue and improve efficiency inline with business strategy.
- Cultivate relationships with IT management.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the organization's technologies and architectures.
- Develop and maintain current and planned state architectural blueprints.
- Develop and maintain a aspirational architectural road map for the enterprise.
- Communicate architectural decisions, plans, goals and strategies.
- Gain organizational commitment for enterprise level architecture and infrastructure initiatives.
- Provide architectural direction to Enterprise Architects, Business Architects and Solution Architects.
- Develop architectural metrics and reports for the executive team, business and IT management.
The Successful Applicant
- A proven track record of delivering business value from IT either by aiding clients to develop and govern their enterprise architecture or by providing solution architecture in response to a particular business need.
- Have used architecture tools such as Troux, System Architect, Rational Rose, Casewise, Aris or equivalent.
- Have a track record with a blue-chip consulting or systems integration firm or as an IT Senior Manager within a leading Enterprise/Organization.
- To have recognized expertise in one or more of the following TOGAF architectural domains: Business, Application, Data, Technology.
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture. Good stakeholder management and influencing skills covering colleagues, partners / vendors and project sponsors.
- Experience of the full Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Some experience in modelling techniques (e.g. UML, OOAD, SSADM, Yourdon etc.) would be beneficial.
- General technical experience is required e.g. Unix, Oracle, Web developments, ECommerce etc.
- Integration with External parties.
- Establishing architecture standards within the specialist discipline of applications/data.
- Designing and monitoring complex architectures.
- Providing advice to the business, including offering solutions to business need that meet architecture requirements.
- Data modelling and database design.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org copy email@example.com
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted