- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lecturers at ICS College
Posted on: 14 June, 2019
Deadline: 17 June, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching / Information
View All Jobs at ICS College Eldoret
The College places a strong emphasis on recruiting high quality staff and on supporting continuing professional development for all staff tensure that they are effective in providing high standards of teaching and learning and in putting customers first.
- To provide a supportive learning environment for students to develop graduate level and subject specific skills.
- To participate in the delivery of Diploma and Certificate programmes.
- To develop and implement teaching and learning initiatives.
- Teaching and Learning Support
- To design inductions to modules and programmes for students, adapting delivery to suit learners’ needs
- To design and deliver one off lectures or workshops as required, providing feedback on performance
- To develop and design course content and materials, ensuring compliance with the quality standards and regulations of the College and department.
- Develop and research own teaching materials, methods and approaches with guidance and ensure that content, methods of delivery and learning materials meet defined learning objectives.
- To conduct seminars and tutorials, introducing new methods of delivery where required.
- To assess students overall performance, through setting/ marking programme work, practical sessions, supervisions, fieldwork and examinations, providing appropriate feedback to students.
- To challenge thinking, foster debate and develop the ability of students to engage in critical discourse and rational thinking.
- To supervise the work of students, provide advice on study skills and help them with learning problems.
Knowledge and Experience Qualifications
- Very good with Shorthand (Mandatory)
- Atleast Bachelors Degree Qualification in a Business related Course
Method of Application
Kindly submit your application online by sending your testimonials and a cover letter to email@example.com or hand deliver to our offices at Sugarland Plaza fourth floor by latest Monday 17th June at 11am.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ICS College EldoretSimilar Jobs
- General Manager at Educartis
- Internal Auditor at Coast Institute of Technology
- Registrars at Peponi Schools
- School Counsellor at Banda School
- Teachers at Braeburn Schools
- Latest Recruitment at Technical University of Mombasa (TUM)
- Job Opportunities at Strathmore University
- Accountant at Karatina University