Reporting to: Managing Director
Location: BBOXX Head Office Nairobi
The executive assistant provides high-level administrative support to the Managing Director and company management team by preparing reports, handling information requests and performing functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for the Managing Director and management team.
- Taking a lead at external correspondence, organizing meetings, managing travel arrangements, as well as creating and maintaining reports
- Manage day-to-day administrative activities of the MD’s office by setting and monitoring schedules, organizing the incoming flow of work and following-up to ensure timely responses.
- Professionally manage meeting requests, including drafting agenda and coordinating attendees
- Plan and organize local & international business trips, including flights, accommodation and meetings with business executives
- Prepare reports, presentations, agendas and Capture and distribute meeting minutes, filing and retrieving corporate records and documents.
- Manage office petty cash and purchases
- Maintain office cleanliness and well-organized layout
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field of study. Proven work experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Solid experience with office management systems and MS Office
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Ability self-manage, work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results