- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Supervisor at Tupelo African Dishes Restaurant
Posted on: 24 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Tupelo
Tupelo is a reputable medium sized restaurant based in upper hill, Nairobi, Kenya and wishes to urgently fill the following position:
- Coordinate with the purchaser to do reconciliation and generate daily reports on operational control
- Responsible for the business performance as well as maintaining high standards of food, service, health and safety.
- Coordinating and supervising restaurant staff.
- Submit weekly and monthly reports.
- Ensure continuous staff development.
- Ensure superior customer care including getting feedback both all positive and negative.
- Ensuring all employees adhere to the company regulations.
- Participate in staff training and motivation.
- Ensuring utilization and accountability of stock.
- Store keeping and stock control.
- Ensure timely ordering of supplies.
- Daily restaurant briefings.
- Daily reconciliation, purchases and issuances reports.
- Counter checking the purchases against the weekly budget.
- Any other duties given by the Human resources officer
- Recognized institution preferably from Kenya Utalii College
- Age: over 30 years
- Supervisory background
- Experience: over 2 years
- Valid driving licence
Method of Application
If you possess the necessary qualifications and experience; kindly submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com quoting the job title on the subject (Supervisor). Kindly note that the salary is non-negotiable. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TupeloSimilar Jobs
- Sales Attendant at Victoria Fish Place