- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operator Partnership Manager at Infobip
Posted on: 26 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Infobip
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us on our quest to grow these numbers to ... well, the sky is the limit!
OP Managers are fully independent in their work and able to deliver on individual goals as well as contribute to the overall team goals. They have the proficiency, specific knowledge and skill set in multiple areas that combined together bring them to improved business results.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
- You establish relationships with mobile networks for Africa (with focus on East Africa), creating processes & flows
- You procure customized telecom products & partnership models applicable for domestic markets
- You are able to Monetise IB products (number of new opportunities opened, percentage of completed project phases)
- You are able to efficiently manage cooperation with strategic partners (delivery on arranged milestones, etc.)
- You are continuously improving relationships with MNOs, strategic partners and key stakeholders
- You manage procurement process (example; new connectivity)
- You provide professional support to enhance operators's dedication
- You are able to negotiate new agreements that will turn into long-lasting relationships with operators
- You expand relationships with existing partners by continuously proposing solutions that meet their requirements and goals
- You are able to produce a go-to-market strategy for the supply & sales activities of African operators
More About You
- A bachelor's degree in Telecommunications, Electronic or Systems Engineering would be advantageous
- A minimum 4 years of experience in B2B Sales, Account Management or Client Relations (Candidates from telecommunications or IT industry will be an added advantage) – Ideally who have been managing the procurement services from mobile operators
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Excellent written communication skills - high-level literacy, using language with precision, easily presenting arguments and synthesizing reports
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problems and passion towards technology
- Your knowledge of MS office package is great, and you enjoy conducting market research.
- You are not afraid to engage in the sales process and negotiations.
- You are very organised and have a track record of completing your tasks in time while paying strict attention to details.
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- Open to travelling in your role
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Infobip career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about InfobipSimilar Jobs
- Customer Service Manager at Smoothtel
- Systems Development Engineer at JUMO
- Sales Consultant at Tata Communications
- Digital Services Head at Ericsson
- Database Administrator at Metropol Corporation Ltd
- Latest Jobs at SkyTOP Technologies Limited
- Infectious Disease Surveillance Program Analyst at ICF Incorporated
- Graduate Internship Programme at Lloyd Constellations Consulting Limited