Giza Systems, a leading systems integrator in the MEA region, designs and deploys industry-specific technology solutions for asset-intensive industries such as the telecoms, utilities, oil and gas, hospitality and real estate among other market sectors. We help our clients streamline their operations and businesses through our portfolio of solutions, managed services, and consultancy practice. Our team of 1000 professionals are spread throughout the region with anchor offices in Cairo, Riyadh, Dubai, Doha, Nairobi, Dar-es-Salaam, Abuja, Kampala and New Jersey, allowing us to service an ever-increasing client base in over 40 countries.
- Plan and coordinate all maintenance activities in WECA smart buildings LOB including analyzing equipment needs, reliability issues, developing preventive/predictive maintenance programs.
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities.
- Coach, mentor, train and develop maintenance employees to meet current and future business requirements.
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary.
- Manage the maintenance expenses by ensuring best practices in the light currents systems industry.
- Build an upkeep long term relationships with contractors and service providers.
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety policies.
- Proven experience as maintenance manager.
- Experience in planning maintenance operations.
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of Fire suppression, firefighting, fire alarm, Access control, CCTV and BMS .
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- BSc of any engineering field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Giza Systems career website on www.gizasystemscareers.com to apply