- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Office Messenger & Rider at Samura Engineering
Posted on: 9 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Samura Engineering
Founded in 1978, Samura Engineering Limited is a mature organization in the plastics materials and resin manufacturers industry located in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Highly skilled in picking up and delivering items to their ultimate destinations
- Track record of verifying delivery information, for instance names, addresses, and contact numbers
- Competent at planning and following the most resourceful routes for delivery
- Proven record of collecting essential payments and signatures from customers
- Ability to record package delivery information
- Profound ability to communicate verbally with customers in a professional manner
- Able to complete paperwork accurately and completely
- Dedicated and meticulous – high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must have valid riders’ License and a certificate of Good Conduct.
- Experience of working for corporate/company as a rider.
- Experience riding in Nairobi.
- Good geographical knowledge of Nairobi and its environs with minimum 3 years work experience.
- Good integrity and clients handling skills.
- Must be able to perform any other duty than may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum qualification of KCSE grade D plus
- Good communication skills
- Be friendly and presentable
Method of Application
If you possess the above skills and requirements, kindly send your CV ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘OFFICE MESSENGER’ as the subject. Interested candidates should send their application on or before 11th July 2019.
Also quote your availability and salary expected.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Samura EngineeringSimilar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at Tarpo Industries Ltd
- Project Manager at Sterling and Wilson
- Mechanical Supervisor (Mombasa, KE) at Wärtsilä
- Project Management Lead at Atkins
- Regional Sales Engineer at The Timken Company
- Junior Architect at Atkins
- Financial Controller at KONE Corporation