- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality Control Assistant at Norda Industries
Posted on: 9 July, 2019
Deadline: 19 July, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Norda Industries
Norda is a fast growing FMCG company based in Nairobi, Kenya. We manufacture high quality snacks with our products available through the East Africa region. The company currently manufactures several popular snacks under successful brand names each with their own identity in the market. We manufacture all of our snack and confectionery products at our factory in Nairobi.
- Assist the Manager- Production in the quality control functions and production processes
- Performing the Quality control duties as per the established procedures in consultation with the superior, specifically
- Monitors the processes to verify food safety, quality, and sanitation performance and ensure compliance with set standards.
- Advise on product quality and compliance with product specifications.
- Ensure compliance to all Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures and cleanliness standards at the factory including proper use of PPES by staff.
- Supervise the staff on quality and sanitation functions, providing training on food safety, sanitation, product quality and specifications.
- Proper maintenance and update of all quality records both manual and soft copies.
- Together with the Superior interacts with regulatory agencies regarding conformance to requirements on quality matters.
- Monitor pest control at factory and discusses all pest control problems with Superior.
- Consult and advise Superiors on food safety and quality deviations.
- Supervision of laboratory activities relating to Production: testing, reporting, calibration etc.
- Working of Microbiology laboratory
- Give suitable directions to supervisors to take corrective actions as and when needed
- Ensure that all the instructions related to hygiene, health and safety are carried out without fail. Remember you are responsible for your safety as well as that of your coworkers.
- To help identify and implement more efficient process and procedures within the team.
- To understand and implement quality management system as applicable in quality department.
- Graduate in Chemistry /Chemical Engineering/Food Technology/Microbiology/Food Science
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Food Industry in the field of Quality control and/or Analytical Laboratory
- Any combination of experience and/or education to perform the job allotted
Method of Application
CVs to be sent to email@example.com by 19th July 2019 quoting the current salary and expected salary.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Norda IndustriesSimilar Jobs
- Ecommerce Manager at Tusker Mattresses Limited (Tuskys)
- Production Manager at Uplands Premium
- Job Vacancies at British American Tobacco
- Machine Operator at Tetra Pak
- Corporate Tax Manager at British American Tobacco
- Quality Team Lead at Diageo
- Job Vacancies at Dupont
- Human Resources Manager at Patco Industries Ltd