- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Supervisor / Training Coordinator at Divine Schools Africa
Posted on: 10 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching / Information
View All Jobs at Divine Schools Africa
Divine Schools – Africa is the first School in East and Central Africa to offer formal training in Event management, wedding planning, flower arrangement and décor and Fundraising courses among other courses. We believe our courses offer individuals the opportunity to be all they can be and experience life to the full.
Office Supervisor and Training Coordinator Position.
- Minimum of 4 (four) years experience in Capacity Development.
- Relevant Degree or Diploma qualification in Education, Business or related field from a recognized institution.
- Hands on experience in training and building capacity.
- Experience in vocational training is an added advantage.
- Creative and artistic teaching abilities constantly keeping abreast with latest trends.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership skills.
- Ability to take initiative and manage a variety of activities concurrently.
- Light Marketing Duties.
- Proven track record of successes
- Oversee the operations of the office
- Oversee the Training Department
- Ensure set goals for the School are met.
Method of Application
If you meet the following criteria, kindly send us your CV at email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Divine Schools AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Food and Beverage Lecturer at ICS Eldoret Campus
- Procurement Officer at University of Kabianga
- Jobs at Laikipia University
- Public Relations Assistant at Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA)
- Job Vacancies at University of Eldoret
- Latest Jobs at Katiba Institute
- Latest Recruitment at Laikipia University
- Receptionist, Tatu at Nova Pioneer