- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Executive at Institute of Software Technologies Limited
Posted on: 10 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Professional / Social Associations
View All Jobs at Institute of Software Techno
The Institute of Software Technologies (IST, is the premier brand for IT-based professional career development through competency and solution based training.
The Institute invites applications to fill the vacant position of Marketing Executive.
The Marketing Executive shall report to the Business Development Manager.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Develop and manage digital campaigns
- Content creation – writing blog posts, articles, newsletters an material for social media channels.
- Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook and other strategically relevant online properties.
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website
- Produce new content for our products, constantly innovating to push new ideas and formats and measuring how well those ideas perform.
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improvising conversions.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments.
- Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Make calls to the potential leads and arrange meetings with them.
- Meet corporate customers walking in with training enquiries or meet them as per the meeting schedule.
- Identify and Counsel the corporate customers for their training needs.
- Do the training gap analysis and set the training objectives.
- Prepare quotations, send them to client on time and follow up with them.
- Work towards building partnerships with corporate and with recruitment agencies.
- Attend/conduct seminars and exhibitions.
- Take corrective actions (if any) as determined by sales head after analyzing the sales performance.
- Maintain and update sales database and will regularly maintain a mail shot to all the enquiries
Qualifications And Experience
- A Diploma/BA in Communication, Marketing, Graphic design and any other related qualification.
- Conversant with editing software- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, illustrator, lightroom, Indesign will be an added Advantage.
- Relevant work experience in archiving, research and publishing.
- Writing skills: You need excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills. Excellent editing, writing and communications skills to ensure standards, quality, consistency and tone.
- Creative skills: You need the creative ability to devise and research creative content.
- Digital skills: Familiarity with information technology, especially digital means of communication, is essential.
Remuneration: Based on skills and experience
Method of Application
Send your application to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Institute of Software Technologies Limited (IST)Similar Jobs
- Officer Special Projects at Kenya Institute Of Management
- Marketing and Communications Executive at Kenya Association of Manufacturers